Vignesh, an ardent backpacker from the mysterious lands of India. I am a proud Physics nerd and a Potterhead. My love lies in meeting new people and cooking for them. My day starts with computers in the morning and end with telescope by night. Love to be a teacher one day! I am currently working on exoplanet characterization and my dream is to make humans a interplanetary species.
If you are old fashioned like me, click here to download the compressed resume.
Doctoral research in exoplanets
Tokyo Institute of Technology, Tokyo
Masters in Aerospace
Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
Diploma in Astrobiology
Indian Astrobiology Research Institute, Mumbai
Bachelors in Aerospace
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University, Coimbatore
Journal and Conference Papers
- Vigneshwaran Krishnamurthy, Timothy Emerson, Alessio Lozzi and James Manimala, “Metamaterials-Inspired Smart Composite”, presented in 19th Oklahoma Research Day, Northwestern Oklahoma State University Enid, OK, 2018 (PDF).
- Vigneshwaran K, Tara Vega, Jonathan Duarte, Afshin Khan, “Concept of sustainable habitat on Mars”, presented in 6th ELSI Symposium, Tokyo, Japan, 2018.
- Vigneshwaran K, Mohite P.M., Upadhyay C.S., “Gurson like micromechanical coupled elasto-plastic and damage model for ductile materials”. (Submitted for International Journal of Plasticity, Elsevier)
- Vigneshwaran K, Ram Arvinth SP, Vertika S, Nandita NH, Suriyaprabha C, “DSMC solver for an optimized Space Crew re-entry Orbital Vehicle”, 3rd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering, Shanghai, China, 2016 (PDF).
- Vigneshwaran K, Nithyalakshmi V, Nandita NH, Akshay V, Balajee R and T Rajesh, “Computational study of the aerodynamics of the gliding snake Chrysopelea Paradisi,” International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, Vol. 10, No. 19, 2015, pp. 14476 – 14479 (PDF).